Friday, December 18, 2015

Wishing you a Shabby Bestie Christmas



Today I'd like to show you this little Bestie card. 
Isn't she super cute?!

If you also want to color her you can find her here.
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the shapes. I think the snow/icy parts ended up quite pretty :D


I won a Ribbon Girl voucher last challenge at Lovley Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia and I couldn't wait to play with al my new goodies...A voucher is always a good excuse to buy more...you can't just buy what you won, right?! ;-)
The rolled Kort & Godt roses are my absolute favorite! 


So I colored this cutie with Distress Markers and added Stickles and Crackle Accents.

I wanted to use the sketch from Cheerful Sketches and I did....but I used so much embellishments you hardly can see it :p


To really give it that Shabby Christmas /Wintery look I used 3D snow, Mica Fragments, Fran-tage Emossing Enamel and Holographic Embossing Powder.
I just love that magical moment when you turn on you heat tool and everything starts to change form ^_^

I'd like to participate in the following challenges:

17 comments:

  1. Ik ben al even niet meer bij je langs geweest Cindy,maar vergeten doe ik je niet hoor.
    Ik zie hier weer een schitterende kaart, je hebt weer prachtig gekleurd, mijn complimenten hoor.
    Lieve groetjes,Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige kaart Cindy.
    Mooie kleuren, leuke Bestie en natuurlijk de accessoires.
    top gewoon.
    Liefs Bianca.
    biancasscrapcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Gorgous card. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een plaatje!! Succes bij Cheerful Sketches, leuk dat je meedoet!!
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card with beautiful embellishments.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and Welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...wat schitterende kaart. super mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so adorable thanks for sharing at besties uk - Carol UK dt x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this colour combination! Your card really is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely thank you for joining us at My Besties UK Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowww amazing Cindy.
    I love your card and all the die you've used!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    Bernadet
    * Cheerful Sketches DT*

    ReplyDelete
  13. prachtige kaart Cindy


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  14. Het is inderdaad even kijken, maar ik zie de sketch er wel in hoor! Je kaart is prachtig geworden! Dank je wel voor het meedoen met onze challenge op Cheerful Sketches!

    Groetjes,
    Marjoleine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome in those icy colors Cinfy!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely thanks for sharing at besties uk -Carol uk dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Werkelijk een PLAATJE!!!!
    Creatieve groetjes, Anja

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to leave me a comment, thank you so much!