Monday, May 29, 2017

LOTV Shaker card....again ;)


Oh the weather has been great the last couple of days. Although a few degrees less would be just fine if you ask me ;). In Holland the humidity tends to be quite high so I hope the weatherman was right and that thunderstorm actually is coming our way ;).

Oh dit weer is toch fantastisch! Hoewel een paar graden minder wat mij betreft ook prima was geweest. Vanwege de hoge luchtvochtigheid is het weer lekker benauwd dus ik hoop dat die beloofde onweersbuien ook echt even langskomen ;).

So I made another shaker card again..why you ask me? Didn't I make enough? 
Nope...I just couldn't resist myself...lol ;).
I bought some new sequin mixes and wanted to see how they work with a card. 
The image is a new image by Lili of the Valley, called 'A Hand to Hold'. which I colored with Distress Ink.
I also made a video this time. You can find the link to the video below this post.

Dus ik heb weer een shakerkaart gemaakt...waarom vraag je me? Had ik er niet voldoende gemaakt? Nope...Ik kon de verleiding niet weerstaan ;).
Ik heb een paar nieuwe pailletten mix gekocht en wilde deze graag uitproberen. 
Het plaatje heet A Hand to Hold, van Lili of the Valley. Eén van de plaatjes die laatst zijn uitgekomen. Ik heb het gekleurd met Distress Ink en er dit keer weer een video van gemaakt. De link vind je onderaan dit bericht.

I only used handmade Foamiran flowers this time. I really enjoy making these flowers and it's very addictive. Especially because you can find such great stamen and everything online.

Ik heb dit keer alleen eigen gemaakte Foamiran bloemen gebruikt. Vind dit echt zo leuk om te doen! Echt super verslavend...zeker omdat je overal op internet van die toffe meeldraden enzo kunt vinden.

I made some different shapes this time and experimented with different mediums like Dew Drops and Oil pastels. I really like this blue rose...it came as a surprise that it turned out this good ;).

Ik heb wat verschillende vormen uitgeprobeerd dit keer en daarbij verschillende mediums zoals Dew Drops en olie pastel. Vooral de blauwe roos vind ik super. Had niet verwacht dat het zo mooi kon worden ;).


Here's the link to my youtube video


Enjoy your week!




3 comments:

  1. Wat een schatje weer. zo mooi en leuke details. groetjes Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite cards are shakers and I love how this turned out. Such a cute image and coloured so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and gorgeous handmade flowers too. This sweet image is just so adorable with your subtle colours.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to leave me a comment, thank you so much!