LOTV You're never too old for a hug



Hi! It took me almost a week to make a card and write this post...Life can be so busy...it's Easter already! But when you got so little time to craft, I appreciate the time I do have much more. 
I made a card using the Lili  of the Valley image 'Never too old for a hug'. It's a digital image as well as a rubber stamp. I didn't use the sentiment that comes with it, which says 'Never too old for a hug' (duh;)). 

Hoi! Ik heb zowat een week nodig gehad om deze kaart te maken en de post te schrijven. Ik kan het soms zo druk hebben. Maar goed als ik dan tijd heb om even te knutselen waardeer ik dat wel des te meer.
Dit keer een kaart gemaakt met het Lili of the Valley stempeltje  'Never too old for a hug' Deze is zowel te koop als digstempel als rubberen stempel. Er zit ook een tekstje bij met (duh) 'Never too old for a hug'. 


I colored the image with distress ink and added Nuvo drops (Wysteria Purple) and some Shabby Pink Frantáge. The little Just for you Sentiment is a clear stamp (don't know the brand ;)).

Ik heb het plaatje gekleurd met Distress Inkt en Nuvo drops (Wysteria Purple) gebruikt. Verder nog wat Shabby Pink Frantage op de randen gedaan. Het tekstje heb ik gemaakt met een clear stempel maar zou het merk echt niet meer weten...


The rolled rose I made myself, using my Silhouette to cut out the shapes. I added a pearl bead and some extra I am Roses flowers. I'm officially an I am Roses addict...oops ;)

De gerolde roosjes heb ik gemaakt met mijn Silhouette, deze heb ik de vormen uit laten snijden. Daarna heb ik er een pareltje in gedaan en wat bloemen van I am Roses erbij gedaan, ben serieus verslaafd aan hun bloemen ;).


I made the tag using one of the Lili of the Valley quote stamps from the Celebrate set (also digital and rubber). This tag make the card perfect for anybody who needs a positive boost.

The tag heb ik gemaakt met behulp van een Quote stempel van Lili of the Valley uit de Celebrate set (ook verkrijgbaar digitaal en rubber). De kaart zou nu perfect zijn voor iemand die wel een oppepper kan gebruiken.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Ribbon Girl Blog April card Challenge (16-4)
Fab 'n Funky Challenge Fantasy (19-4)
Craft Catz Anything Goes (optional Animals) (21-4)
Addicted to Stamps Stamped Image (23-4)
Sweet Stamping Blog Pieces of Paper (23-4)
A Gem of a Challenge Ribbon or Lace (29-4)
Love to scrap Anything goes (5-5)
Love to Craft For the Girlz (5-5)




11 comments:

  1. Een super mooie kaart in mooie zachte kleuren en een super schattige LOTV stempelt.e Ook een heel mooi design, kortom een geweldig geheel. Bedankt voor je deelname aan onze challenge bij Addicted to Stamps. groetjes, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een plaatje van een kaart. Zo lief in die zachte tintjes en de tag met tekst is super. Mooi zoals je de bloemen gemaakt en gecombineerd hebt en je plaatje is prachtig ingekleurd.
    Dank je voor je deelname aan de challenge bij Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks gorgeous Cindy, beautifully coloured and I love all the pretty details
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you managed to get this card on to your blog. It is really beautiful! I love your colouring and all the soft colours in the papers and embellishments too.

    Thanks for sharing in our Fantasy challenge at fab n funky this week.

    Sharon X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, this card is utterly enchanting hun! It's absolutely beautiful and I thank you for sharing it with us over at Sweet Stampin'. Our theme (which I think might have been lost in translation) is Paper Piecing. This is a technique, where you stamp onto patterned paper (for instance your character's cardigan or skirt, or the wee bear) and stick it down over the stamped image to create a 'Paper Pieced' feature on your card. That is what our theme is this week hun. I love your card to bits it's absolutely enchanting and I hope you'll come join us again soon with your fabulous creations. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Cindy this is such a cute creation. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps Challenge Alma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, love the colours and all the details. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card. Love the way you have showcased the image. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are stunning Cindy. I'm so glad you've joined the Lili of the Valley DT. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, Wow what a great card, love the colours and so much detail just stunning. Love the quote too. Thank you for joining us over at LTCCB and good luck

    Pen DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the sweet image and your gorgeous coloring! Great colors and perfectly embellished! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future.
    HUGS!
    Ann Love To Scrap! Challenge DT
    http://anncard.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to leave me a comment, thank you so much!

Template by Cindy Wille - Special thanks to Fanette Design. Powered by Blogger.