Lili of the Valley Winter Lollipop Shaker Card



I don't think I ever came up with a longer title then today ;)
I wanted to combine some elements this time and show you guys with some YouTube videos. 
So this is what happend ;)
It's a Lili of the Valley / The Ribbon Girl Winter themed Lollipop Shaker Card. 
I don't think it needs any more introduction ;).
Hope you enjoy my videos x

Ik geloof niet dat ik ooit een langere titel bedacht heb voor een blogpost.
Ik wilde wat elementen combineren tot één kaart én er videos van op YouTube plaatsen. 
Dus toen gebeurde er dit. 
Het is een Lili of the Valley / The Ribbon Girl Winter Lollipop Shaker kaart geworden.
Volgens mij is verdere introductie niet nodig ;).
Veel plezier met de videos x

The card

The flowers

The coloring

I'd like to enter the Lots of Layers challenge at Deep Oceans and the Christmas Crackers challenge at Fab 'n Funky.

If you like these videos please subscribe to my channel :)
En als je op de hoogte wilt blijven van nieuwe videos, abonneer je dan op mijn kanaal :)

Have a great day!



7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous shaker card. The colours are wonderful and your wintery flower are great.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
    Buffy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's absolutely stunning and loving all the techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw!!! Hoeveel technieken kun je laten zien in één creatie....
    Dit heb je wel ff super mooi gemaakt zeg.

    -xies- Renate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een schatje! schitterend. groetjes Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super fun, and sweet creation Cindy. This is absolutely beautiful! I love the circular shaker design and that gorgeous image. What a stunner. I'm so glad you entered it into our 'Christmas Crackers' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. I hope you'll pop back and play along with us again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your well deserved Top 3 place at Fab 'n' Funky. I so loved what you did for our challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to leave me a comment, thank you so much!

Template by Cindy Wille - Special thanks to Fanette Design. Powered by Blogger.